Monday, August 5, 2013
Lee Lee team 12 Mascot
During the holidays we were given a project to complete over the holidays. For our project we had write some facts about the Sumatran Tiger and write a back story and pick a name for our tiger. I most enjoyed writing the facts about the Sumatran Tiger because I learnt about it as I was writing and it was very interesting learning about its species. The most challenging thing for me was making a back story because I didn't really know what to write about and how he came into our classroom. But in the end the tiger was named Lee Lee and it was chosen to be a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Desmond. Your project was well researched. I think that all the name suggestions were great. Which was your favourite?
ReplyDeleteMrs Parkinson
Hi Mrs Parkinson my favourite name for the tiger was Gary because i like the name and it is cool. Mrs P was your favoutrite.
ReplyDelete